Last updated: October 16, 2017
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. Data Removal
SpringLuck prohibits any comments that are abusive, defamatory, obscene or racially derogatory. We reserve the right, but are not obligated to, delete, move or edit profiles, public postings, messages and other materials that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be inappropriate as set out above or any other applicable content guidelines or deem to be otherwise unacceptable. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of profiles, public postings, messages and other materials you may upload to the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
3. Your Information
Your information is confidential with SpringLuck. We do not sell or trade customer information.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that SpringLuck is the owner of highly valuable proprietary information, including
without limitation, the questionnaires (collectively, “Confidential Information”). SpringLuck owns and hereby retains all proprietary rights
in the Services and the Site, including but not limited to, all Confidential Information. You agree not post, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make
commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) Confidential Information or (ii) other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information
accessible via the Services, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
Code Of Conduct
1. You agree to use the Service in accordance with the following Code of Conduct:
2. You will keep all information provided to You through the Service as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to You.
3. You will not use the Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures or recordings which contain libelous, slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise offensive language.
4. You will not forward chain letters through the Service.
5. You will not use the Service to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person.
6. You will not post messages, pictures or recordings or use the Service in any way that (i) violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trade-mark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or (ii) is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law.
7. You will not use the Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services. Parties responsible for the distribution, promotion or publication of any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services agree to pay Plentyoffish One Thousand US Dollars ($1000.00) per account involved with such activities to cover expenses involved with investigation and prosecution of such activities.
8. You will not use the Service to distribute or upload any virus, or malicious software of any type, or do anything else that might cause harm to the Service, the Website, Plentyoffish, its systems, or any other members' systems in any way.
9. You will not post or transmit in any manner any contact information including but not limited to email addresses, "instant messenger" nicknames or contact information, telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs, and full names through publicly posted information on the Website and through its Services.
10. You will not cause the Service to be accessed through any automated or robotic means, including but not limited to the rapid access of the site as in a denial-of-service attack. Such restriction shall not apply to legitimate search engine activity that does not place an unreasonable burden on the Service.
11. You will not use a third-party application such as a mobile smart phone application, social media or other Web page widget, or any other such mobile, social media, Web, or desktop application to access the Service, except where such application is either provided by us or endorsed by us. Such restriction shall not apply to a browser application which merely displays the pages of the Service in their entirety without modification or reformulation of content.
Changes of Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject TERMS.